Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

Hello fellow comm 41 students!
I have taken comm 20 class and I really enjoyed it.  I hope to learn about the pros and cons of online classes and I'm looking forward to working in groups to write papers. It is very different from the types of writing that I am used to.My goal for this class is to get an A for the semester. I am currently a sophomore at San Jose State University and currently my major is Behavioral Science and I am planning on changing it to be Forensic Science with an emphasis in biology. I plan on working as a criminalist for the FBI. I have also had a passion for communicating with others as well as science so I began an internship at the California Academy of Sciences as a Careers in Science Intern. That internship allowed me to begin my career exploration and gain valuable scientific while interacting with the public on the museum floor. I had that internship from the time I was 14 until this past June. I enjoy learning and I figured that having an online class would allow for me to work and learn in my own time and my own pace. I am a member of Sigma Theta Psi multicultural sorority which was founded right here at San Jose State. Last year, I owned a female kingsnake named Frisky but I gave it to a reptile rescue once I was asked to remove it by the RA. I currently live on the 5th floor of CVB. My favorite artist is Rihanna and I hope to meet her one day. I am looking forward to learning more about my peers and about critical decision making. 
Hope you got to know a little bit more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment