Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Post #1


I have learned a lot about critical decision making as well as about myself during the course of this class. I was not aware of all of the factors that go into making a critical decision. I had no idea that there was a difference between argument and rhetoric. The group papers were a little difficult because we had to figure out how exactly to work together. However, the book about group communication helped. I learned the different roles of group members and how to run smoothly so that everyone's ideas can be heard. I learned how to construct a proper argument. There are a variety of marketing strategies that make consumers convinced that there product is the best. Language has many ways to control people’s thoughts and feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment