Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chapter 2, Question 3


A concept that I enjoyed reading was about dreams and problem solving. I don’t know how many of you have had a problem or a pressing issue and just decided to “sleep on it” hoping a solution would come to you. I have had this problem lately trying to make time for school, homework, work, boyfrine, and my friends. I never actually paid attention to the fact that lately I have been using my sleep to help me reason. I can actually visualize how my day should play out when I wake up. I found it very interesting to learn that it is not uncommon for people to make groundbreaking discoveries during dreams but it only works after a person has tried to solve the problem while awake.  A good strategy to utilize your creative thinking in your dreams is to write down a problem and then record what you dreamed about in the morning. I’m going to try to do this exercise tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment